You will be working on digital transformation projects in the financial services industry. The role would include functional and technical support to aid in transforming the banking industry.
DescriptionWe believe very strongly in the power of cross-functional teams and in involving our teams to all aspects of the project lifecycle. In addition to their core responsibilities, our software engineers are exposed to and involved in pre-sales, business requirements, testing, project management and post-live support. Our engineers are strongly encouraged and supported to become experts in both the business domain and the technologies that support it. We are also great believers in quality at source. Our engineers are embarrassed by each and every defect found in our code and are very focused on a thorough understanding of the requirements, good design and a test-driven approach to software development.
The ideal will candidate be:
- – A great engineer. The ability to design and build features and modules for mission-critical applications is key.
- – Quality focused
- – A highly motivated self-starter that is able to adapt in a dynamic environment and willing to contribute to all aspects of the project lifecycle
- – A great communicator
- – Imaginative and innovative in finding new ways to help financial institutions improve the experience of their customers and improve operational efficiency
Required Professional and Technical Expertise (Mandatory)
- – At least three years of software development experience
- – Strong understanding of programming concepts
- – Strong development knowledge and experience in Java (J2EE)
- – Strong development knowledge and experience in IBM Filenet platform (Case Manager, Case Foundation, Cognos RTM, Datacap)
You will stand out from the rest if you have experience in:
- – The financial services industry
- – Core banking systems
- – Middleware such as Oracle Fusion, WS02 or IBM Webshpere